Medinet is a project of Dr. Paul Geerinckx & Diederick Geerinckx. They are pragmatic entrepreneur-minded business developers with more than 10 years of experience in the HealthCare and Medical Technologies sector. Based on their past experience as:
- Physicians (Dr. Paul Geerinckx)
- Well-being & revalidation centers directors
- founders and telemedicine technologies entrepreneurs (Vitalsys).
- telemedicine devices developpers (Vitaltronics)
- sales managers in the HealthCare IT Sector (MediBridge),
they are valuable partners to team up with for innovative projects. They can contribute to:
1) the definition of a corporate strategy in accordance with the shareholders and company directors(business model definition and innovation, product and services innovation, pricing strategies, ...)
2) the (re-)organization and development of the complete sales process (marketing planning, sales & marketing team management, active key-account management, building of partners ecosystems, distribution networks, ...).
3) corporate transformation and evolutions (funding and financing, subsidies, cost-cutting, IPO, mergers, due diligences, ...).
4) medical advice and coordination in telemedicine, eHealth and medical equipment projects